November? Already?

Okay. So, looking at our blog I see that quite a bit of time has passed since the last post. I wish that I could tell you that something so incredible has happened to cause this small absence from our blog, but that just isn’t the case. Right now, our lives have fallen into a pretty steady routine. The routine goes something like this: Kevin wakes up around 5:00 every morning to pack our lunches for school. I wake up around 5:30 and then we gather up our things for the day and head to Kevin’s parent’s house to get ready for school. (Our shower is completely tiled, we are still waiting for our shower head to be hooked up, which will happen very soon!) Okay, so we leave for school around 6:45 every morning and pull into Brockway around 7:30. Kevin teaches all day, I teach all day, and then we head home. We cook dinner, and I am pooped so I usually go to bed early. Kevin who used to be a night owl has been coming to bed earlier, also. I guess we are just tired people these days! Every Friday we have a football game. The Brockway Rovers are still undefeated. I’m happy for them, really. It is turning out to be an incredible football season for them, however, I would really like it to end soon so Kevin and I actually have time to try and finish our upstairs. I’m a little disappointed because if we win next week’s football game, which we probably will, that means we will have a football game over Thanksgiving Break, which means we’ll have to give up a day of our vacation. I know this sounds like nothing, but it is when you have not had a free weekend in almost four months. I was looking forward to shopping on Black Friday, but I won’t be if I have to work that night. I know to the typical fan it isn’t considered work, but it is my job after all. No offense to the Rovers or any other football team, but I just don’t care for football. It’s not something I enjoy watching and I wouldn’t go just for fun. I know this is turning into a ramble, and I apologize! Let’s move on…little Theo is finally inside for the winter. We took him to the vet two weeks ago and $160 later we have a totally different cat. Our sweet little kitten has completely changed into this monster attack cat. What happened? Kevin and I both seem to think it has something to do with the shots they gave him at the vet. Has anyone else ever experienced such a thing? It breaks our heart that our dear sweet kitten has turned into a dangerous animal. We aren’t sure what to do with him, so we’re going to give it a little more time. Maybe he just needs time to adjust being indoors? It breaks our heart to think that we might have to find him a new home. My graduate class is going really well. I have an A and am doing really well with the coursework. It’s hard to believe that is is already November and Thanksgiving is just around the corner. I am going to try and do a better job of keeping our blog updated. I need to take some more pictures to share with all of you. I guess that is just what I shall do!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *