I know that my blog is a little dusty, but I can’t help but share our sweet Luca’s 1st Birthday photos! On October 21, our baby turned ONE. Fastest. Year. Of. My. Life. Yes, it goes even faster the 2nd time around. We had his photos taken on his actual birthday, and the photographer was…yours truly!
We decided to do a “Where the Wild Things Are” themed photo shoot and 1st Birthday Party for our little guy, and I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!
I’ll let the pictures do the talking:
I know I’m biased, but isn’t he the cutest? I can’t believe our baby is one already! He is such a joy and blessing in our lives! Stay tuned for pictures from his party…that post is up next on my blogging schedule!
And for those wondering where some of the items from our photo shoot came from:
- Where the Wild Things Are Max Costume
- Teepee (LOVE. I can’t wait for mini sessions with it next Spring and Summer!)
- Yellow Quatrefoil Pillows were $8 a piece from Walmart
- A Wild One Banner
- “1” Crown
- Gray Leggings
- Smash Cake was made by my talented Mother-in-Law
- Wooden Cookies were donated by some awesome friends and my Father-in-Law also cut and sanded the ones we used to hold the smash cake.
- “I’ll eat you up, I love you so” wooden cookies were made by me using black chalkboard paint and vinyl letters I cut out with my Cricut
- “They made him King of all the wild things” wooden sign was made by me using black chalkboard paint and vinyl I cut out with my Cricut
- Wild One shirt
- Cake Topper was made by me with burlap, felt, hot glue, and wooden skewers
Did you center your child’s 1st birthday party around a particular theme? If so, what? Let’s chat in the comments!